[Panel-devel] Krunner merged back to svn

Riccardo Iaconelli riccardo at kde.org
Tue Oct 9 22:58:14 CEST 2007

FYI, I moved krunner to playground, it's the lastest version. I kept track of
the patches which have been committed to krunner during the "fork", will
merge them back at a later time... they include bugfixes in lock/ and strigi
integration.
Don't try to use the version which is there though, unless you want to hack on
it... you cannot imagine how broken it is. ;-)
As a side note, I don't know how much of the code in the raptor* files is
going to survive, still, the code for the scroll view will be given back to
raptor when krunner is finished.

Bye,
-Riccardo
--