[Panel-devel] Plasma Applet Browser -> libplasma

Chani chanika at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 16:16:57 CEST 2007

On October 9, 2007 18:07:22 Ivan Čukić wrote:
> So, right now the P.A.B. works mostly as expected.
>
> The "Recommended by ..." emblems and filters are fully customizable, "Used
> in past" and "Favorites" also, and it's all stored in plasmarc.
>
> Things that are left to do are:
> - modify libplasma and appletbrowser to support multiple plugins d'n'd
> - modify libplasma to insert added applets into used varible of plasmarc
> - GHNS
> - ship default system wide plasmarc with default values for 'Recommended by
> KDE'
>
> Cheers!

suggestions:
-button to remove all instances of an applet. kinda useful when the applet
itself crashes or runs away so that the user can't do hte right-click ->
remove
-some cool way of informing the user about how many of that applet are
currently running (tooltip?) or other fun trivia.

I've been wanting a remove button for quite a while now; maybe I should just
implement it.

--
This message brought to you by evyl bananas, and the number 3.
www.chani3.com