[Panel-devel] Panel contentSize

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Mon Nov 26 19:51:45 CET 2007

On Monday 26 November 2007, Jason Stubbs wrote:
> However, I found yesterday that the panel resizes applets to a height of 55
> pixels. I've just found that the panel's boxlayout is being given a bottom
> margin of -4, which the attached patch fixes.

that should probably be bottomHeight + 4 (though that then screws with FITT's
law) ... if you see the comment right there, the issue is explained: the
svg's may have an internal margin that isn't accounted for. well, the current
one does, which is wrong. it's getting replaced in any case, i really just
did this for the screencast as it looks odd without it given the brokenness
of the current svg.

in any case, i've gone ahead and removed those fudged margins ...