[Panel-devel] Panel contentSize

Sébastien Le Ray beuss at tuxfamily.org
Sun Nov 25 17:38:11 CET 2007

Hi there,

I made some lookup on this mail archive but I didn't find anything
relevant.

I'm playing with applets (mainly to have them adjusting their size to
the panel size when I set its height lower), but I've a problem with
contentSize. The returned size includes margins, which shouldn't be the
case if we refer to contentSize documentation. It seems that it is
because Applet::contentSize can't be overloaded and uses a default
background in the calculations (I haven't found any way to pass it
another background than the default).

Is this a "normal" issue or did I miss something ?

Regards

Sébastien