[Panel-devel] trashcan applet

Marco Martin martkive at gmail.com
Fri Nov 23 20:04:43 CET 2007

On Friday 23 November 2007, Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> On Thursday 22 November 2007, Marco Martin wrote:
> > > what i'll do is this then: i've committed it to svn in
> > > trunk/playground/plasma/applets/trash ... maybe you can work on it
> > > there, send patches to me and i can apply (kind of odd given it's your
> > > own code ;) and if you stick around for a few weeks we'll hook you up
> > > with an account. sound good?
> >
> > yeah, definitely, i will post them on this thread, ok?
>
> that's perfect =)

This patch adds the usual confirmation dialog when something is dropped in the
trash and now the icon changes accordingly to full or empty.
btw i've spotted another problem: it seems that if multiple files are dropped
only the first it's seen, tomorrow i will try to investigate why

Cheers,
Marco Martin