[Panel-devel] Tray icons not appearing

Jason Stubbs jasonbstubbs at gmail.com
Fri Nov 23 04:51:13 CET 2007

I'm utterly confused so I'm going to throw this problem out there for somebody
more knowledgeable than me to solve. ;)

I isolated the system tray icons disappearing to this patch:
http://websvn.kde.org/?view=rev&revision=738093

I then did a merge -r 738093:738092 against head and changed code back line by
line to how it is currently until the icons disappeared again. The remaining
changes are attached.

Note that the only real change there is that checkComposite() is being called
after PlasmaApp begins constructing, as far as I can see. Why this could have
any affect on system tray icons appearing? I don't know.

Anybody care to puzzle this one out?

--
Jason Stubbs