[Panel-devel] Plasma and the window manager (Re: KDE/kdebase/workspace/plasma/plasma)

Chani chanika at gmail.com
Wed Nov 21 05:19:51 CET 2007

>  As far as I understood the systray widget cannot be handled normally like
> others for whatever internal reasons, so if you need to keep it separately,
> at least keep it in the toplevel Plasma window. That is, set the Plasma
> toplevel widget as its parent, keep it as the topmost child and keep the
> position relative to it.

I... didn't fully understand that. I still know almost nothing about this
windowy stuff; I'm just trying to make existing code less buggy. anyone got a
link to a good tutorial? or want to do this themselves? (I can't be certain
I'll have time to code again before 4.0 is tagged)

--
This message brought to you by evyl bananas, and the number 3.
www.chani3.com