[Panel-devel] Moving plasma applets

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Sun Nov 18 22:25:21 CET 2007

On Sunday 18 November 2007, Thomas Georgiou wrote:
> > I have just upgraded to the latest svn and played a bit with plasmoids. I
> > was pleasantly surprised with the hover effect showing config and other
> > buttons but I am not sure forcing the user to use the move icon to move
> > the plasmoid is a good idea.
>
> It is changed in latest svn, just recompile kdebase/workspace.

i did note as well in that email that it would be nice to allow interaction
with the applet itself. what is there is, imho, better but not as good as it
could be.

right now we have a real interaction issue in that the applet doesn't get all
clicks when hovered (e.g. context menu events aren't being triggered) ...
looking into some of the event issues now...