[Panel-devel] Desktop containment background config patch

Jeremy jeremy at scitools.com
Sun Nov 18 05:34:46 CET 2007

I made this patch so I can change the background image of any desktop
containments (to be applied in
kdebase/workspace/plasma/containments/desktop/) .  I added it to desktop
containment though, and not sure if it should be moved into generic
containment class instead, etc.  Also I'd like to enable the slideshow part
of the ui with an appropriate QTimer in the class to switch the pictures,
etc. but not sure if that's wanted here or in base containment class again.

Anyway, any comments, suggestions are welcome.

Jeremy (jpwhiting)