[Panel-devel] krunner converter

Petri Damstén petri.damsten at dnainternet.net
Fri Nov 16 18:26:59 CET 2007

On Friday 16 November 2007 18:37:12 Richard Moore wrote:
> Can I suggest basing this on the calculator krunner (which uses
> QtScript) instead of coding it in C++? That way it becomes extremely
> extensible very easily and will almost certainly have a lot less code.

Calculator benefits from QtScript greatly since it can evaluate the whole
equation with one function, but there isn't unit conversion in QtScript?

And also since runner class is only 160 lines of code and converter classes
are mainly just tables, I'm not sure if I want to change language from C++
which is the most familiar language to me. But if someone wants to convert
conversion runner to use QtScript, I have no objections.

Petri

--
"Like car accidents, most hardware problems are due to driver error."