[Panel-devel] New panel background

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Fri Nov 9 19:56:26 CET 2007

On Friday 09 November 2007, Robert Knight wrote:
> I don't think the generic widget background would be appropriate since
> it has large transparent edges which rely on having something
> underneath to show through.

indeed; what i'm saying is that we can use that image for now until the
artists get us something specifically for the panel, but for the actual
painting method used for the applet backgrond this is the way to go...

the method we use is more important than anything right now since the artists
can't give us an svg until that happens.. i'm working on it and will be
finished with it today, though =)