[Panel-devel] Starting work on background

Riccardo Iaconelli riccardo at kde.org
Sun Nov 4 21:00:49 CET 2007

On Saturday 27 October 2007 10:58:07 Sean Harmer wrote:
> On a related note do you know if anybody is working on the configuration
> dialog for the background?

It's /me's next todo item, just after sanitizing the digital clock, to have it
in a "defaultable" state for the release (and I've almost finished that).

I want to make sure that wallpapers management will be done, for the first
time in history (seriously, haven't ever seen a sane way of managing them in
my life ;-) ) in an artistically sane way. If you want to meet with me on IRC
for a short chat about that, I'll be happy to do so. =)

Bye,
-Riccardo
--
GPG key: