[Panel-devel] Latest changes screwed Xinerama setups

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Thu Nov 1 23:34:29 CET 2007

On Donnerstag, 1. November 2007, Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> On Thursday 01 November 2007, Hans Chen wrote:
> > So, why would you care? Actually, you shouldn't really; just wanted
> > to let you know that I use Twinview (Nvidia) with two monitors - so
> > if you need some bug hunting across two screens, just let me know.
>
> i think we're probably good for the moment. i'd be interested in
> seeing if the math works properly for vertical orientations as well
> (top/bottom vs left/right)

More boring news about that stuff: Works as well.

Though I'd find it nice if the panel would always show up on the
bottom-most screen, not just the "first" one :) Looks a bit odd to have
the panel right in the middle of a 2x3 monitor wall ;)

Andreas

--
You have a will that can be influenced by all with whom you come in
contact.