[Panel-devel] Appreciation ;)

Rafael Fernández López ereslibre at gmail.com
Tue May 29 23:22:05 CEST 2007

On Tuesday 29 May 2007 18:07:51 Jeff Schroeder wrote:
> I was just looking at the Plasma website and I just wanted to let you
> know that this sounds awesome!  I am an Ubuntu/Mac user and I don't
> even use KDE but I have always really liked it.  With this new version
> I might have to throw out Gnome and upgrade to KDE 4.0.  Great job
> guys, I'm glad to see that somebody in the Linux community is finally
> paying really close attention to usability AND style.  It seems that it
> is usually one or the other.
>
> Sorry about not being able to send beer, pizza, etc.  But I just a poor
> college student so I really can't afford it.  Anyways the concepts
> sound great right now I can't wait to see the final result.

I think my reply can go in the plasma team name too. I am really glad to hear
your comments, and this kind of details is what gives breath to lots of
developers.

Your email was (at least for me) more grateful than a pizza or a beer (well
don't misunderstand me, they are appreciated too :P).

I am so happy plasma is getting this way, and I'm so glad you as other users
have this kind of details with us.

I am sure others will reply you, but for now, thanks from the plasma team
name.

Bye and thanks again,
Rafael Fernández López.