[Panel-devel] Smooth movement of clock hands on plasma applet

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Sun May 27 08:41:20 CEST 2007

On Saturday 26 May 2007, Fred Emmott wrote:
> If this is actually integrated, I'd suggest making the amount of time
> between updates in the engine user-configurable, and preferably
> integrated into performance vs shinyness bit of kpersonalizer or KDE4
> equivalent; 500msec for low end, 50 for high-end.

to be honest, the default will need to be witout a seconds hand so that we can
have the timer fire once per minute. i got it down to this with kicker's
clock and, for power reason, we'll need to do the same.

that said, i'm fine with this sexiness in there as long as it is optional =)

ruphy is managing the development of the clock from here out, though, so i'll
wait for his input as well...