[Panel-devel] sk+plasma

Alexander Wiedenbruch wirr01 at gmail.com
Tue May 22 19:50:02 CEST 2007

Hi,

> a) what's the name of the SK library that needs to be loaded?
I used libsuperkaramba for now, but this can still be changed.

> b) where can i find the best example of finding SK themes on disk?
Unfortunately we only have a central point for storing themes when they are
downloaded with KNewStuff and are packaged as SKZ. You can find the path of
the themes in the superkarambarc config and the code in themesdlg.cpp. They
are downloaded to ~.kde/share/apps/superkaramba/themes/.
Some (mostly older) themes need to be downloaded manually and thus are stored
somewhere on the disk.

I hope this answers your questions ;)

Greetings
Alex