[Panel-devel] things to do

Sebastian Sauer mail at dipe.org
Mon May 21 21:03:41 CEST 2007

Aaron J. Seigo wrote:

> Scripting
> * an experiment using Kross might be worthwhile at this point again; it's
> come a long ways since i last looked at it.. it may be enough at this
> point.

unfortunately I just don't have any time left this days since to mentor the
KWord OpenDoc improvments as well as the Kross+Java implementation and to try
to fix things to get it rocking stable eats most of my time this days :-/
But for sure I would wizard (name me Karl Klammer, insider :) anyone through
it and would do everything related to the backends or the Kross API itself.

re the question if it's enough; I believe so but on the other hand I just
don't have any clue what Plasma would need and while we are on that topic; is
it planned to integrate SuperKaramba into it somehow? I guess a better
cordination between those teams may really a win.

--
Sebastian Sauer aka dipesh[sebsauer]
http://www.dipe.org/public_key.asc