[Panel-devel] things to do

Andreas Aardal Hanssen ahanssen at trolltech.com
Mon May 21 08:35:10 CEST 2007

On Saturday 19 May 2007 17:51, Matias Valdenegro T. wrote:
> El Vie 18 May 2007, Aaron J. Seigo escribió:
> > Widgets (lib/widgets/)
> > * radio button needed
> > * icon button needed (i've got something for this coming)
> > * list widget?
> Actually i'm kind of working on the Layouting classes (Layout,
> V/HBoxLayout, GridLayout) and a base class for Widgets, and i hope it will
> be working in the week.

I see we'll probably be duplicating work here. We're doing the exact same for
Qt, aiming at Qt 4.4 but making our work available through TT Labs. We won't
be able to deliver much in a short time frame, though...

/me will be eagerly monitoring your progress... ;-)

--
Andreas Aardal Hanssen / bibr - andreas . hanssen @ trolltech.com