[Panel-devel] Panel-devel Digest, Vol 23, Issue 11

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Tue Mar 13 23:49:08 CET 2007

On March 13, 2007, Hans Bakker wrote:
> What has a dollar sign to do with running applications? Users
> unfamiliar with the command line won't see the link IMO. I like the
> background etc, though. Maybe you could replace the dollar and > sign
> with a curved arrow pointing to the upper right (link with 'launching
> an app'?)

yeah, we've already agreed this isn't the way forward =) i actually want
something very simple and elegant for the background. it is, after all, the
background. it doesn't actually need any symbology at all; that will only
fight with the foreground which will be pretty busy as it is. =)

> or make KRunner theme-able?

it already is. this is just about the default Plasma::Theme.