[Panel-devel] krunner background

Riccardo Iaconelli ruphy at fsfe.org
Tue Mar 13 19:10:45 CET 2007

Il Monday 12 March 2007 18:32:27 Aaron J. Seigo ha scritto:
> couple of issues:
>
> a) how does this mesh with the oxygen artwork style, if at all?
> b) no text, please =)
> c) the corners should be quite as rounded?
>
> personally, i'd like something just very simple without swooshes and
> swishes, text or thick borders.
Oh, I already answered to these points on IRC, but... I looked again at it in
konq and... yeah, this backround really sucks! :P
You're right, it doesn't look nice at all. :-(

I'll re-do one by (or just after) the end of this month, I just hope I won't
get oberated of work from knewstuff2, so Iwill be able to do it.

If you can promise to keep that GUI as-is, I can do the best bg you've ever
seen (perfectly fitting the GUI). =)

Bye,
-Riccardo
--