[Panel-devel] KRunner Options

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Sun Mar 11 01:40:14 CET 2007

On March 10, 2007, fonz2591 wrote:
> I was thinking that it would be nice to have something that looks
> similar to the frame in back of the text, slide down from KRunner and
> contain the options.

agreed. however, because don't have actual "drawer" windows right now
supported by the wm, we'll have to do it all within the krunner window
itself. which means the window will have to grow by the height of new widget
without resizing the main interface svg while drawing another svg below =)

doable and not too complicated, just didn't feel like getting to it yesterday
=)