[Panel-devel] screencast

Alejandro Exojo suy at kurly.org
Thu Jun 7 00:54:00 CEST 2007

El Sábado, 2 de Junio de 2007, Aaron J. Seigo escribió:
> because replying to one's own self is the coolest thing ever ....
>
> On Saturday 02 June 2007, Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> > http://plasma.kde.org/media/plasma_formfactors_low.ogg
>
> i've added a torrent for this
>
> http://torrents.thepiratebay.org/3703447/plasma_formfactors_hi.ogg.3703447.
>TPB.torrent

Sorry for speaking a bit late, but I can't resist to strongly suggest
uploading this kind of files to google video. The pros (compared to youtube,
for example) are that big files are allowed (I don't know if there is a
limit, but I've downloaded files at least 550 MB long), and that you can
directly download the files, and view them (no "buffering..." messages, no
tied to a flash plugin or to flash video, etc.).

And great screencasts by the way. :)

--
Alex (a.k.a. suy) - GPG ID 0x0B8B0BC2
http://barnacity.net/ - Jabber ID: suy at bulmalug.net