[Panel-devel] Adding multiple applets at once

Ivan Čukić ivan.cukic+kde at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 23:28:57 CEST 2007

> or not someone knows how to do it, or whether we think its a good
> idea? I say why not!
I'm asking whether it's a good idea - the implementation on "my" side is
trivial, and it'll need support in plasma's corona. I don't want to touch the
corona code yet because there are a couple of TODO's in drop handling so it
would be daft to make the code now, that will be rewritten afterwards.

As for the star/selection problem, I'll look into it. (the posters on the blog
mentioned it too)

Cheers

--
There is a better way of life and it's not so hard to find
If you live and let the people in your world speak its mind