[Panel-devel] KDE/kdebase/workspace/libs/plasma

Sebastian Kügler sebas at kde.org
Tue Jul 31 10:25:35 CEST 2007

On Tuesday 31 July 2007 01:57:40 Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> > Some explanation: I've enabled the standard background for smaller
> > (Horizontal and Vertical) FormFactors. After changing formfactor, I'm
>
> i've started looking into this.

Here's a fix for the 'not clearing bits of the background after formfactor
changes and switches off the background'. I'm basically flagging the
background for repaint and deletion in setDrawStandardBackground(false) and
do that when it's next repainted.

I'll be looking into another issue where the background is not fully painted
directly after switching it on. This can be seen when you change the battery
to smaller FormFactor. If I was not able to fix it until Thursday morning,
it'll take some time as I'll be offline and then off to the board meeting.

Ok to commit this first patch?
--
sebas