[Panel-devel] KCategorizedItemsView for Plasma Applet Browser - Updates

Ivan Čukić ivan.cukic+kde at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 09:08:57 CEST 2007

Since I've managed to send last three emails to myself instead to the list,
here they are:

Letter 1: --------------------------------------------------
So, I have found some time to devote to this - i have refactored the code,
changed the layout (@Aaron: check it) and started to make the new delegate
implementation...

Letter 2: --------------------------------------------------
On Monday 30 July 2007 18:54:06 you wrote:
> So, I have found some time to devote to this - i have refactored the code,
> changed the layout (@Aaron: check it) and started to make the new delegate
> implementation...
I love replying to myself!

The widget now has the clickable favorite icon, emblems for KDE's choice and
Used in history (Really Nice(tm) stuff) , and painting is so cool and fancy,
and cool, and fancy, and ... did I mention cool? :)

Cheers!

> I love replying to myself!
And again... last one for tonight... just to say that Applet Browser now
supports drag and drop onto Plasma desktop

Cheers

--
The bleeding hearts and artists,
Make their stand.