[Panel-devel] playground/base/plasma/applets/dict

Thomas Georgiou tageorgiou at gmail.com
Sun Jul 29 18:15:48 CEST 2007

On Sunday 29 July 2007 12:03:32 pm Laurent Montel wrote:
> Timer is not finish and it call getdefinition and before we press enter
> which called getdefinition too. I think that there is a pb with this two
> call.
I think i fixed the problem with commit 693952.
I stop the timer if enter is pressed.

> which feature ? (same code when timer is finish or we press enter)
It defines the word if you stop typing for a configurable interval.

> This crash appear when we press enter before timer is finish.
It seems the crash is in the engine though...

Please try to recompile both engine and applet and see if you get a crash now
since I do not.

Thomas Georgiou