[Panel-devel] Fwd: Re: KDE/kdebase/workspace/libs/plasma

Thomas Georgiou tageorgiou at gmail.com
Sun Jul 29 06:38:01 CEST 2007

I'm sorry.

I got started on the shadows and got carried away and didn't stop when you
told me zack had better things planned.
In irc, you led me to believe that the interface should be painted:
[18:58] <aseigo> tagx: hm. wait.. you do realize that the applets wont'
actually paint themselves when zoomed out, right? =)
[18:59] <tagx> aseigo: yes, i fixed that locally
[18:59] <aseigo> great...
I mistakingly formed a wrong version of the design in my mind.

I'll try to revert the commit, if it is not reverted in 15 minutes, please do
it yourself since I either went to bed and had not figured out how.

Sorry again,
Thomas Georgiou

P.S.
I talked with fonz who also told me of the correct design.  We came up with an
idea to have a color filled sillouete of the applet with an icon and text on
it.