[Panel-devel] Scripting update

Richard Moore richmoore44 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 26 13:53:21 CEST 2007

In the next few days I plan to add some code from the Qt 4.4 snapshots
to the plasma scripting support (I've already checked they build with
4.3). Using this will give scripts access to the painting api, xml
support etc. increasing the possibilities dramatically with very
little effort on our part. At the moment, I'm not planning to make
these classes available as a Qt script extension, though I can do that
if someone can suggest a good reason to do so (rather than making them
specific to plasma).

The files available are listed below, I will not be adding those
marked with a * for security reasons.

Cheers

Rich.

./qtcore: