[Panel-devel] dataengine developers: what configuration items does you engine need?

Trever Fischer wm161 at wm161.net
Tue Jul 24 12:45:56 CEST 2007

On Tuesday 24 July 2007 6:03:15 am Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> hello dataengine fiends....
>
> what configuration keys do your engine's sources need?
>
> here's mine:
>
> Time
> ====
> Timezone -> how often to update (uint, in seconds)
>
> CIA
> ==
> Project feed -> how many articles to show (uint)

My Twitter engine's Timeline source(s) need(s) a 'when'. The Twitter API lets
you supply a date and it'll return a number of tweets since that QDateTime.

--
PGP Key ID: 0x35EB69FB
Keyserver: wwwkeys.us.pgp.net

The contents of this document are licensed under the
Creative Commons - Attribution / Share Alike license.

http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/2.0