[Panel-devel] Zooming

Ivan Čukić ivan.cukic+kde at gmail.com
Fri Jul 20 20:34:39 CEST 2007

On Friday 20 July 2007 20:04:28 fonz2591 wrote:
> Yep, I will definitely include mouse wheel.
> For the context menu, should I make a sub menu? or just add a separator?
To quote somebody with similar name to yours:
  "what will be the use cases of the zooming" :)

If it is something that will be used very often then you shouldn't make a
submenu, but if it is not, then, by all means, do :)

Since the weeling will be included, I would go for the sub...

--
So remember when you're feeling very small and insecure
How amazingly unlikely is your birth