[Panel-devel] Zooming

Ivan Čukić ivan.cukic+kde at gmail.com
Fri Jul 20 19:48:15 CEST 2007

On Friday 20 July 2007 19:24:10 fonz2591 wrote:
> Before I code anything, I wanted to get some input on the user interface
> for desktop zooming.  After some thought, we have a few options:
> - a slider in control box
I do not see the point of a slider, when there are only three zoom levels.

> - 3 buttons in control box (similar to dolphin's views)
> - context menu on the desktop (I think is best).
I think that there should be both - the buttons and the context menu. If you
are in the control-box, why would you need to move your mouse away from it,
to find the desktop, right-click...  ... and vice versa for context menu ...

> Thanks,
Thee are welcome :)

Godspeed,
Ivan

--
So remember when you're feeling very small and insecure
How amazingly unlikely is your birth