[Panel-devel] Plasma Tutorial

Bas Grolleman bgrolleman at emendo-it.nl
Mon Jul 16 08:01:45 CEST 2007

> On Sunday 08 July 2007, Bas Grolleman wrote:
> > http://techbase.kde.org/User:Bgrolleman/Plasma/Tutorial
>
> how is this going? i just added a setFailedToLaunch(bool, const QString&)
> method to Applet which should be documented in this tutorial ....
Had a bit of a busy second half last week, so didn't have any time to work on
it for a few days.

I will checkout the change sometime today, hopefully I can update the tutorial
either today or tomorrow. After adding this I consider it finished. (Unless
there is another code change :) )

I was thinking to put the finished tutorials in /Plasma/Tutorials on techbase,
any comments on that?