[Panel-devel] data engines

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Fri Jul 13 05:13:09 CEST 2007

On Thursday 12 July 2007, jensmh at gmx.de wrote:
> - gps data engine, delivers data from gps device like position,
>   altitude, velocity etc., using gpsd,
> - tor data engine, delivers data from tor process using tor
>   controller protocol,
> - input data engine, delivers data from input devices like number/
> frequency of keystrokes, mouse distance, keys pressed
>
> What do you think about that?

i'm happy to help people hack on just about any dataengine they'd like to see.
they won't all end up in kdebase, but i think the bigger collection of
engines we can get the better for everyone ... so, fire up your text editor
and have fun! =)

if you have an svn account, you can commit new engines to
trunk/playground/plasma/engines/