[Panel-devel] KRunner bug fixing needed

Barış Metin baris at pardus.org.tr
Mon Feb 26 00:46:11 CET 2007

"Aaron J. Seigo" <aseigo at kde.org>:
> the primary difference between TestWidget::display and Interface::display
> is:
>
>     KWin::setOnDesktop( winId(), KWin::currentDesktop() );
>
> does commenting out that method in Interface::display make things work for
> people? if so, what does KWin::currentDesktop() return?

TestWidget::display also has that line. But I've removed the call for
KWin::currentDesktop() and it's still the same.

Strange thing, I tried to trigger display() and hide() with a QTimer and it
worked as expected[1].

1. http://cekirdek.uludag.org.tr/~baris/tmp/krunner-timer-test.patch
--
Barış Metin