[Panel-devel] where do I find plasma/kpanelapplet.h ?

Martin Koller m.koller at surfeu.at
Sun Feb 25 10:00:11 CET 2007

On Saturday 24 February 2007, Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> On February 24, 2007, Martin Koller wrote:
> > I wanted to fix some issues in kweather, but it does not compile due to
> > the mentioned include file, which I can't find in kdelibs nor in kdebase.
>
> #include <plasma/kpanelapplet.h>

This is what's in the code.

> unintuitively, it's in kdebase/workspace/kicker/libkicker, but i moved the
> install path to plasma/ looking forward to the time we need to transition
> from kicker panels to plasma panels.

Ah, I see. So the only obstacle at this point is, that kdebase does not
compile (and therefore does not install) ...

In file included
from /home/KDE4/source/kdebase/workspace/kicker/libkicker/kpanelextension.cpp:30:
/home/KDE4/build-base/workspace/kicker/libkicker/extensionSettings.h:19:
error: '
   class KGlobal' has no member named 'sharedConfig'

I'll try to update today - hopefully during the night some magic happened :-)

> CC'ing panel-devel where this discussion belongs, btw.

Ah, YAML (yet another mailing list) ...

--
Best regards/Schöne Grüße

Martin    ()  ascii ribbon campaign - against html mail

Computers and Internet gave you freedom.
TCPA would TAKE your FREEDOM!  http://www.againsttcpa.com