[Panel-devel] Move plasma meetings

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Sat Feb 24 00:37:46 CET 2007

On February 23, 2007, fonz2591 wrote:
> I think we should move the plasma meetings to Sunday, as some of us are at
> work (or school in my case) during the current time.

that works just fine for me; are there people this wouldn't work for? others
for whom it would work better?

(btw, that would make the next meet sun 4th)

i don't want to move these meetings around constantly, though, so let's find a
good day for as many people as possible. i'm likely one of the more flexible
time-wise