[Panel-devel] Anything needs doing?

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Mon Feb 19 00:38:49 CET 2007

On February 18, 2007, Esben Mose Hansen wrote:
> I'm in the wonderful position that I have some work-time reserved for doing
> OSS projects... so if there is anything that needs doing in or about
> plasma, I'll gladly lend a hand. I'm a mathematician, very much at home in
> C++, and fairly at home with Qt, kdelibs and ruby.

hm.. i've been putting this off a bit, but other items on the trusty TODO are
clearing out and it's time:

i'm gong to start hosting a weekly meeting on irc to coordinate work on
plasma. i don't particularly care what day it is, except monday since monday
is kdelibs bic day. so... pick a day that works for you in the coming week
and a time that isn't silly for me (i'm GMT-7) and we can meet in #plasma and
get the ball rolling.