[Panel-devel] Should Desktop Icons handled as an applet/containment or separate like it is now?

Christopher Blauvelt cblauvelt at gmail.com
Sun Dec 30 03:56:46 CET 2007

I guess the title really sums it up.  The reason I ask is because I that a
lot of work has been done to manage icons on the desktop by Matt Broadstone
and Matias Costa.  I could fix the applet so that it compiles and works with
recent changes or I could take the code and integrate it into IconLoader.
Either way will work for me I just wasn't sure what consensus was reached
before and I didn't want to waste my time writing code that wasn't going to
be used.  Let me know what you all think and I'll make sure to get it done.
Chris