[Panel-devel] Patch to make the Toolbox prettier

pinheiro nuno at oxygen-icons.org
Fri Dec 28 11:27:01 CET 2007

A Friday 28 December 2007 04:12:39, Craig Duquette escreveu:
> I was told in IRC that the icon above is a Crystal version of Plasma's
> icon, but an Oxygen version needs to be made.
>
> Also is there anywhere I can find smaller versions of the icon
> (specifically 32px or 22px icons). Scaling such a large icon generally
> doesn't look that great. :P
>
> ~Craig

Being the person that made the logo I can say no it's  not totaly crystal at
least old crystal..
IM not to in to redoing it coouse 1 its to complex, that one took me 2 days of
work. 2 its a logo not an icon.
If an icon is needed please ask for it ;) we have some pages were that can be
asked for and we are usuly on #oxygen were buguing me or one off the davids's
usuly does wonders in that area ;).

--

core oxygen icon designer