[Panel-devel] to-do list

Chani chanika at gmail.com
Mon Dec 24 13:30:47 CET 2007

> err, uhm i missed a little bit the discussion :)
> what it needs to be done on the wiki exactly?

from aaron:
we have the Tasks page on the wiki. it could use some tending as well as
having these items added to it and prioritized.

from me:
ok, I've dumped all this stuff onto
http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/Plasma/Tasks
I'm not up-to-date on the status of icons or the panel, so could the people
actively working on them please update those bits?

basically that page needs correct information on what icon tasks need doing.
the rest of the wiki could use some attention, too. it doesn't have as much
information as it should.

--
This message brought to you by evyl bananas, and the number 3.
www.chani3.com