[Panel-devel] Patch to make the Toolbox prettier

Craig Duquette cduquette at gmail.com
Sun Dec 23 17:52:59 CET 2007

I'm not a huge fan of the look of the toolbox in the top right corner.
I think the icon is bigger than it should be and the gradient isn't
the best.

This patch makes the toolbox look like this:
http://home.cfl.rr.com/gamma/images/toolbox.png

by shrinking the image to 22px from 32px. The gradient fades to
invisible gray now much sooner than SVN so you don't really see the
box expand with the buttons.

What exactly is the toolbox going to ultimately do? There's got to be
a snazzier icon that can be used to symbolize the toolbox.

Anyway let me know what you think of the smaller size and the change
to the gradient.

Enjoy,
Craig Duquette AKA gamma