[Panel-devel] notes applet

Sebastian Kuegler sebas at kde.org
Sat Dec 22 15:51:28 CET 2007

Hi Lucas,

I've had a look at the notes applet. Especially the "save" option. First,
there seems to be some bits missing (it doesn't read this option from the
config file, for example). I could just go ahead and fix it, but I think this
option is just not necessary. I'd like to remove it, and default to save when
lose focus. Makes the UI less cluttered as well (and it shouldn't make a
difference to the user, at least not if plasma doesn't crash ... :-). So I'd
default to save when it's losing focus.

Are you OK with this change?

Cheers,
--