[Panel-devel] kwallet support for twitter

Chani chanika at gmail.com
Fri Dec 21 08:15:43 CET 2007

committed.
however, I was thinking: someday, some other plasmoid is going to want wallet
access. instead of them all pestering the user for access when plasma starts,
wouldn't it be worth it for plasma to provide wallet access for them?

someone suggested implementing this as a data engine. it sounds like a good
idea, but it brings up the issue of writing to data-engines again. I've seen
some other mumbling about writing to data engines too (I forget where)...

to quote aaron, "some thought needs to go into this to prevent people from
doing truly outlandish things that break plasma concepts."

so... time to put that thought in? before we start seeing people doing funny
things? :)

I'll go start looking at how data engines actually work...

--
This message brought to you by evyl bananas, and the number 3.
www.chani3.com