[Panel-devel] kwallet support for twitter

Chani chanika at gmail.com
Fri Dec 21 05:45:55 CET 2007

ok, I've got it working now.
two problems:
if it fails to write to the wallet, it silently writes to the config. need to
add a confirmation; what's the standard way to do that?
if I try to open the wallet in init(), it fails because there's no view and
kwallet requires a window id. I hacked around this with a timer, but I don't
like it.

btw, a side-effect of putting the initialization in init where it belongs is
that the config is saved to plasma-appletsrc instead of plasmarc. so, you'll
all need to clear out your password from plasmarc after this code is
committed.

--
This message brought to you by evyl bananas, and the number 3.
www.chani3.com