[Panel-devel] Combining startup notifications and tasks

Jason Stubbs jasonbstubbs at gmail.com
Thu Dec 20 15:50:52 CET 2007

On Thursday 20 December 2007 23:27:55 Jason Stubbs wrote:
> On Thursday 20 December 2007 01:55:34 Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> > when creating a new task, it would check for a matching startup (your
> > patch already does that), find the Startup::Ptr (if any) related to that
> > and associate the task with it.
>
> Ok, this patch does that and ends up being shorter and cleaner than the
> last one too. I'd like to commit this soon if it's ok before taskmanager
> gets ripped to shreds. :)

Or alternatively, this patch that is essentially s/Task::TaskPtr/WId/ on the
last patch which makes it slightly more versatile (although probably
unneeded) and removes any direct dependency between Task and Startup. The
only change to users is a call of startup->matchesWindow(task->window())
instead of startup->matchesTask(task).

--
Jason Stubbs