[Panel-devel] the wiki needs some love

Sven Burmeister sven.burmeister at gmx.net
Mon Dec 17 18:15:44 CET 2007

On Montag, 17. Dezember 2007, Chani wrote:
> I just had a look at http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/Plasma/PIG and the
> amount of blank space there saddens me.
> if anyone has knowledge they can add to it, please do; it'll be nice to
> have a place to point people to when we get common questions like "how do I
> get notified when my plasmoid gets resized?" :)

This would be helpful indeed. When I look at different plasmoids they are all
handling things differently, i.e. in different functions. Further some use
m_theme, some don't and I was never sure whether the tutorial only uses it
because it uses an svg and if one does not one would not need it.

Since I am not sure which way is the correct one I did not add anything to the
wiki, which I think is the main problem of people not contributing to it.

Sven