No subject

Sat Dec 15 00:12:20 CET 2007

plasma(16151)/kdecore (K*TimeZone*) KSystemTimeZonesPrivate::readConfig: readConfig(): local zone= "Australia/Sydney"

The clock says 03:45 (in the local timezone).

If I change the timezone to Europe/London (currently UTC), I get 16:44 (which is correct, as confirmed by my watch :-P).

If I change the timezone to America/New York, I get 11:44 (five hours behind UTC, which sounds right to me).

Can you check your ~/.xsession-errors for the line I mentioned above [KSystemTimeZonesPrivate::readConfig: readConfig()]?