[Panel-devel] Digital Clock Patch

William Egert begert at gmail.com
Fri Dec 14 13:32:21 CET 2007

On Dec 12, 2007 10:48 PM, Aaron J. Seigo <aseigo at kde.org> wrote:

> On Wednesday 12 December 2007, William Egert wrote:
> > first experience with KDE code).  Is there a place where future plans
> for
> > the applet can be found?  I would like to get more involved in its
> > development if possible.
>
> as an aside: if you wanted to be a hero to a bunch of people, you could
> ressurect the version with the train station drawing and make that a
> separate
> plasmoid (remove the plain text options from it, essentially)

Well, I think i made some progress with putting the "FancyClock"
functionality back into the digital clock applet.  As it stands now I just
have some issues with the SVG displaying appropriately (I know nothing of
SVGs, see attachment) and also implementing the option in the config menu
(right now I just switch off of show year :P).  i will keep looking at this
and hopefully can give something usefull.

-Bill