[Panel-devel] Digital Clock Patch

William Egert begert at gmail.com
Thu Dec 13 04:07:56 CET 2007

How bout this patch?  This way you don't have to change defaults in two
places?
If you couldn't tell, I enjoy playing with the digital clock (it being my
first experience with KDE code).  Is there a place where future plans for
the applet can be found?  I would like to get more involved in its
development if possible.

-Bill

On Dec 12, 2007 8:15 PM, Sebastian Kuegler <sebas at kde.org> wrote:

> On Thursday 13 December 2007 01:58:44 William Egert wrote:
> > With a recent update I noticed that the "Show Year" feature has been
> broken
> > for the digital clock applet.  I wasn't sure if this was just taken out
> by
> > accident or was going to be re-implemented some other way, but here is a
> > patch to fix it for now.
>
> Beat you! I've just committed a fix for that. :-) It crept in with the
> localisation issues Dan fixed earlier.

so close!

> > This patch also removes and unneeded DataEngine
> > pointer definition from init().
>
> I've committed that bit, thanks!

thanks.