[Panel-devel] Configuration files for runners

Ryan Bitanga ephebiphobic at gmail.com
Tue Dec 11 09:37:32 CET 2007

Hey everyone, (or just Aaron since only he usually replies ;) )

Where should I store configuration options for a runner?

I think it would be best if we created a separate directory somewhere
in the data directory, similar to what applets do. Any suggestions?

Btw, I'm asking because I committed a spell check runner to playground
and it would be a lot nicer if we could actually configure runners
given we have provisions for configuration widgets in AbstractRunner.

Cheers,
Ryan